The National Surgical
Symposium is a UK-wide surgical training conference catered for
individuals of all stages of their training, for all of the
surgical specialties. The educational programme will consist of
expert high-profile presentations on a variety of topics related to
surgical training and research. There will also be an opportunity
for the top twenty abstracts to be presented to the conference
Abstractsare invited from foundation
doctors, trainees, scientists, and medical students across all ten
Presenters will be given the
opportunity to compete for the NSS Speaker Prize (awarded to the
best delivered oral presentation), and the NSS Poster Prize
(awarded to the best poster).
Abstracts should summarise audits,
clinical or lab-based research, pilot-projects, case reports,
systematic reviews and meta-analysis.
Abstract submission opens 1st May
Visit their website.
Or follow them on Twitter.
- Abstract submission opens: 1st May 2014
- Abstract submission closes: 27th July 2014
- Conference registration opens (Early bird discount): 4th August
- Abstract results released: 31st August 2014
- Early bird discount closes: 26th September 2014
- National Surgical Symposium: 29th Nov 2014,
Manchester Conference Centre